The Trainee Newsletter, which is compiled by Alice Mui, is designed to help Vancouver Coastal Health Research trainees stay connected to each other and to our programs and services.
The newsletter covers a variety of topics such as:
- celebrating trainee achievements,
- upcoming funding competitions, and
- trainee educational opportunities.
We welcome information from trainees and supervisors including announcements for the ‘kudos’ section such as:
- published papers,
- defended theses,
- talks given, or
- prizes won at meetings.
- Coordinate research education program for VCH Research Institute, develop education programming for research staff and trainees
- Collaborate with other research education programs in Vancouver (UBC, Providence Health Care Research Institute, Child and Family Research Institute)
- Manage the Internal Grants & Awards Program