This space is for VCH-Vancouver Community staff involved or interested in research to stay updated on relevant announcements, events, and resources. Bookmark this page to quickly access the latest information. All resources provided here may be shared widely to help support research across VCH-Vancouver Community.
The VC Research and Evaluation Advisory Committee (REAC) meets every three months to discuss community health research. Please reach out to us with your ideas for research or building research capacity at VC.
- VCHRI Covid-19 Information and FAQ: The VCH Research Institute has created a page with Covid-19 information and FAQ, including information relevant to researchers: https://www.vchri.ca/covid-19-information-and-faqs
- Visit VCHRI’s event calendar for upcoming education events.
- Check back soon for updates
- Reference documents and sites
- Research Roadmap
- VCHRI funding opportunities
- VCH Library Services: Richmond contact Shannon Long
- Access to journal articles: Electronic Health Library of BC (requires VCH network)
- Qualitative research resources: Qualitative Designs and Methods in Nursing (Set) (VCH network or remote access using username: gr8resources and password: *VCHlib19)
Vancouver Community Research Support Unit Contact
Krisztina Vasarhelyi, Research Facilitator
Office: Room 409-2775 Heather Street, Vancouver
Availability: Monday through Friday
GET IN TOUCH
Please complete the following form to:
- request a research consultation with Krisztina
- request research services support (project coordination, grant writing, ethics and operational approval support, etc.)
- request volunteer support
- suggest topics for our research education series
- suggest any ideas (big or small) to improve research at Vancouver Community