Vancouver Convention Centre, Vancouver BC
The Canadian Cancer Research Conference (CCRC) brings together the Canadian cancer research community for an agenda spanning the research spectrum. This is an ideal opportunity for researchers, clinicians, decision-makers, and trainees at all stages of their career to hear the latest developments in Canadian cancer research and network across research disciplines.
- Showcase the breadth and excellence of Canadian cancer research
- Allow leading experts from across all areas of cancer research to exchange knowledge and share ideas to strengthen Canada’s cancer research community
- Support new investigators to establish themselves in the cancer research community
- Enhance patient involvement in cancer research in Canada
Included in Registration
- Four plenary sessions, including the CCRA Awards plenary
- Choice of 25 concurrent sessions over five timeslots
- Two poster and exhibit sessions
- Welcome reception on Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Networking opportunities over breakfasts, lunches, and breaks
The deadline for abstract submission is June 27, 2017 at 11:59 PM (midnight) PDT.
Visit the CCRC website for more information.
Go back the Event Calendar