Room 210, VGH Research Pavilion, 828 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver
This is a hands-on workshop on preparing an ethics application.
- Opportunity to begin the application process in a forum where questions can be asked
- Each page of RISe will be reviewed
- There will be plenty of time during and after the workshop to ask questions
- If you wish to follow along with the instructor, please bring:
- a laptop
- your CWL & researcher number, so you can log on to RISe
About the instructor: Pia Ganz is the Manager of the University of British Columbia's Clinical Research Ethics Board (UBC CREB).
A Privacy Advisor will be available at the end of the session to answer questions related to privacy matters.
Go back to the Event Calendar