Our clinics are research intensive and collaborate in both pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical research studies and clinical trials.
The clinical research studies are focused on investigating new approaches for preventing or treating diseases, injuries, or medical conditions.
Some of our research clinics are:
- Clinic for Alzheimer Disease and Related Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis – CCSVI
- Mood Disorders Centre of Excellence
- NMO Clinic and Research Group
- UBC Hospital MS Clinic and Research Group
Visit the Participate in Research section of this website to find out about opportunities to participate in clinical trials and research studies.
Vist the Vancouver Coastal Health website to locate health clinic and services information.