The purpose of this study is to explore different aspects of sexuality by examining how sexual identity is related to visual processing of erotic and neutral images.
The following are invited to join:
- Men and women aged between 19-45
- Those who self-identify as asexual or heterosexual
- Those who have normal or corrected-to-normal vision
This study will not be suitable for the following:
- Those who are left-handed
- Those who have eye disorders (e.g. macular degeneration or glaucoma)
- Those who are color blind
- Those who are not able to read, write, and speak English
Study Coordinators and Research Nurses cannot give medical advice over the phone. Telephone numbers and email addresses are provided for obtaining additional information on specific research studies only. If you have specific questions which require clinical expertise, please call your primary care physician.