I received my PhD in clinical psychology from McGill, where I studied brain function in clinical populations and healthy controls. My particular focus was on dopamine system function and executive functions in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). I then coordinated the adult ADHD clinical and research program at the McGill University Health Centre and worked on a clinical trial of cogntive behavioural therapy in adult ADHD patients, while also providing evaluations and treatment for adults with ADHD in private practice. In 2014, I joined UBC for a postdoctoral fellowship with Dr. Jon Stoessl.
- The Journal of clinical investigation - 2014, Aug 2
- Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology - 2014, Apr 15
- Biological psychiatry - 2014, Jun 13
- The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience - 2013, Sep 19
- Journal of the Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry = Journal de l'Académie canadienne de psychiatrie de l'enfant et de l'adolescent - 2013, Feb 7
- Canadian journal of psychiatry. Revue canadienne de psychiatrie - 2009, Oct 19