Dr. Grzybowski is a Professor in the Department of Family Practice at UBC and is a family physician who worked in Queen Charlotte City on Haida Gwaii for 12 years. In his many years of rural clinical experience, he learned first-hand the challenges facing health care providers practicing in rural communities and recognized the need for research addressing the current state and sustainability of rural health care services. As Co-Director of the Centre for Rural Health Research and Michael Smith Foundation Health Research Senior Scholar, Dr. Grzybowski has the opportunity to answer some of the health service questions that are fundamental to the sustainabillity of rural health services.
- Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC -
- Canadian journal of rural medicine : the official journal of the Society of Rural Physicians of Canada = Journal canadien de la medecine rurale : le journal officiel de la Societe de medecine rurale du Canada -
- BMC health services research -
- The Australian journal of rural health -
- Health policy (Amsterdam, Netherlands) -