- Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- For administrative support to access the ACRP e-Learning Portal, please email email@example.com, and include your name, position/title, institution, site name, and email address.
- Biobank Resource Centre
A spectrum of support services and resources are available for biobanks. These are designed to assist new biobanks and existing biobanks, and include advice on planning, setup, protocols, database services and tools to enhance operations.
The Biobank Resource Centre offers a range of services to assist researchers in the set up and operation of biobanks including:
- Ethics and regulatory application preparation
- Budget proposals and business planning
- Biospecimen processing, management, storage and retrieval infrastructure
- Facilities design and management advice
Visit the Biobank Resource Centre website for more information.
- CITI Canada and N2 – Online Modules
- We offer the following courses free of charge:
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Courses: Life Sciences and Physical Sciences
- Good Clinical Practice Course
- Basic Biomedical Research Ethics Course
- Basic Social and Behavioral Research Ethics Course
- TDG/IATA Course: Transportation of Dangerous Goods/International Air Transport Association
- Health Canada Division 5
Go to www.citiprogram.org to sign up for an account.
- Clinical Trials BC
- Clinical Trials BC provides province-wide support and access to a range of training, guidance and resources for clinical research personnel.
- Ethics / Human Protection
- Health Services Research – Tutorials and Online Textbooks
The following websites have a number of links related to health services research including links to statistics and research methodology and epidemiology tutorials:
- Patient-Oriented Research in Primary Health Care
- BC SUPPORT Unit online training program to build capacity among patients, clinicians, policy makers, and researchers in the conduct and use of patient-oriented primary health care research.
- Phlebotomy Training
- Population Health Data Training
- National Collaborating Centre for Knowledge and Tools
- US Food & Drug Administration