The awards recognize trainees that are outstanding role models, demonstrate research excellence, and contribute to the VCH Research Institute research environment.
Trainee Travel Grant for International Scientific Conferences
Participation at scientific conferences is an important activity in the development of a research career, this competition supports trainees to present at international conference.
- Applicants must be VCH Research Institute trainees.
- Must be graduating or submitting doctoral thesis between January 1st and December 31st 2017 (For Top Graduating Doctoral Student)
- Masters and Doctoral students who are conducting research at a VCHRI site (For Rising Star)
Deadlines and Award Amounts
- $2000 Travel Award (Top Graduating Doctoral Student) and $1000 Travel Award (Rising Star).
- Applications must be received by 4pm on Friday, February 10th, 2017.
- Air (economy fare) and ground transportation to conference site
- Conference registration
- Cost of printing conference poster presentation (if applicable)
Application process - AWARD LAUNCHED JANUARY 2017
Please read the guidelines for the award completely.
Register for presentation: Registration is CLOSED. Please contact Kerri Abramson.