Aging & Brain Health: Optimizing Cognitive & Behavioural Function in Disorders of the Aging Brain
Participate in the 2021 Rotman Research Institute Conference on March 22, 23 and 26 to learn about the latest breakthroughs related to the theme of Aging & Brain Health: Optimizing Cognitive & Behavioural Function in Disorders of the Aging Brain.
Taking place on March 22 and 23, 2021, this year's conference features four plenary sessions with formal presentations by 16 internationally renowned speakers on the following themes:
- Pharmacological Therapies for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Building Cognitive Bridges for Better Aging Through Behavioral Approaches
- Optimizing Function Through Moving, Seeing, and Hearing
- Neuromodulatory Interventions in Cognitive Decline
On March 26, 2021, attendees are welcome to take part in two expert-led workshops:
- Introduction to Neuromodulation with TMS and tDCS
- Delivering Quality Online Memory Interventions for Clinical Populations.
For more information on the program, see the event page.