As a direct response to COVID-19 and the need for additional healthcare workers, BioTalent Canada’s Student Work Placement Program (SWPP) has been extended to include Canada’s healthcare sector. To meet the current demands for talent, BioTalent Canada will place an additional 1,500 students within Canada’s healthcare industry between now and March 2021.
This webinar will focus on how BioTalent Canada’s wage subsidy programs have helped organizations find success in advancing their technologies while helping young talent gain the skills needed to grow the biotech and healthcare sectors.
- Wendy Hurlburt, President & CEO, LifeSciences BC
- Joanne Jordan, New Business Development and Partnerships Officer, BioTalent Canada
- Steph Sharp, Co-Founder & CEO, 3DQue Systems Inc.
- Jennifer Cox, Director of Biology, Chinook Therapeutics
- Tina Lee, Business Development Manager, Science Co-op Program, UBC