Vancouver General Hospital
899 West 12th Avenue, Vancouver
Join the Transplant Research Foundation of BC to hear about innovative research from leaders in the field of transplantation and network within the transplant community.
Speakers and Topics:
- Dr. Caren Rose, recipient of the TRF Venture Grant - Examining the Impact of Overdose Deaths on Solid Organ Transplantation
- Dr. Quincy Young, Psychologist - Coping with the Journey
- Marianna Leung and Jenny Hong, Transplant Pharmacists - Cannabis Considerations in Transplant
- Annemarie Kaan, Clinical Nurse Specialist - Up, Up and Away! Traveling with a Transplant
- Larry Mroz , Research Navigator & Patient Engagement Coordinator at the BC Support Unit - Patient Engagement in Research
- Shelby Gielen, two-time liver recipient - A Patient's Perspective
Registration and reception start at 5:00pm. Presentations begin at 5:30pm.
To register, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/celebrate-transplant-tickets-60225125973