Blusson Spinal Cord Centre
818 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver
The InNovATE Panel features assistive technology users and experts from British Columbia, Alberta and Washington, joining forces to discuss improving access to assistive technologies in our region.
The panel will feature:
- Terry LeBlanc, Board Member, BCITS, SCI BC, BC Disabled Sailing Association
- Heather McCain, Executive Director, Citizens for Assessible Neighborhoods
- Alan Knue, Director, Washington Assistive Technology Act Program
- Christine Beliveau, Consultant, Alberta Aids to Daily Living
- Mike Gower, Senior Consultant, IBM Accessibility Research
With discussion lead by moderator:
- Antony Duttine, Regional Advisor for Disability and Rehabilitation to the World Health Organization
Registration begins at 6:30 p.m., with the panel discussion beginning at 7:00 p.m. A networking reception will follow at 8:oo p.m.
Register online here.