Meet the Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute (VCHRI) Trainee Committee: a centralized community designed exclusively for trainees from VCHRI's 14 research centres and programs to access a wealth of supportive resources, elevate professional development and establish valuable cross-disciplinary connections.
Join us on October 5 for an illuminating introduction to the VCHRI Trainee Committee during a special open house event. Engage with fellow trainees, gain insights from the 2023-24 leadership team and learn how the committee can support you, along with a variety of other exciting activities:
- Discover opportunities to volunteer and contribute to the development of the VCHRI Trainee Committee
- Suggest events and workshops that you want the committee to organize
- Find out how VCHRI's administrative services can support your research and professional development
- Play trivia and bingo for a chance to win fun prizes
- Make new connections while enjoying free-flowing food and beverages