The purpose of this study is to explore the experiences and impacts of social media support and in-person support on the well-being of family caregivers of individuals with spinal cord injury.
You may be eligible to particpate if:
- You identify as a primary caregiver for an individual who has experienced a spinal cord injury that occurred at least 1.5
- years ago
- You are involved in at least 20 hours of regular caregiving activities per week
- You are a Canadian resident and the individual you care for resides in the community
- You can speak and understand spoken and written English
- You are familiar with social media and have used at least one social media platform
Study Coordinators and Research Nurses cannot give medical advice over the phone. Telephone numbers and email addresses are provided for obtaining additional information on specific research studies only. If you have specific questions which require clinical expertise, please call your primary care physician.