Dr. Olivia Tseng is a practicing family doctor and a quantitative researcher proficient with administrative data analysis, systematic review and randomized controlled trials. Dr. Tseng’s research interest is to prompt efficiency and quality of primary care using evidence-based medicine, administrative data analysis for health service evaluation and planning, management of multiple chronic diseases (multi-morbidity), artificial intelligence and machine learning and health information technology.
News and Awards
- Canadian respiratory journal -
- Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research -
- Journal of cancer survivorship : research and practice -
- Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA -
- Therapeutic advances in musculoskeletal disease -