Dr. Dhingra received an MD with honours from the University of saskatchewan in 1991, subsequently completed residency in internal medicine and fellowship in critical care medicine through the University of British Columbia. He is on staff in the ICU at Vancouver General Hospital. He has served with the Canadian Council for Donation and Transplantation and the BC Transplant Society. he is Course director for the Fundamentals in Critical care Support Course and Previous Medical Director of Vancouver General Hospital and member of refional Critical care Council. His research interests include metabolic diseases of critical illness, traumatic brain injury, simulation and education.
- The New England journal of medicine - 2012, Sep 20
- The Canadian journal of neurological sciences. Le journal canadien des sciences neurologiques - 2012, Aug 30
- The New England journal of medicine - 2009, Mar 26
- Journal of critical care - 2011, Jul 29
- Canadian journal of anaesthesia = Journal canadien d'anesthésie - 2008, Dec 3