The purpose of our study is to learn about and document the nature and amount of benefit that a caregiver provides to users of powered wheelchairs.
You are eligible to participate in this study if you meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 years of age and older (powered wheelchair user and caregiver)
- Live within 50km of Vancouver, British Columbia (powered wheelchair user and caregiver)
- Be an unpaid caregiver, and spend at least 2 hours per week with powered wheelchair user (caregiver)
- Use his/her own powered wheelchair for at least 6 hours per week (power wheelchair user)
- Can read, write and speak English (powered wheelchair user and caregiver)
Study Coordinators and Research Nurses cannot give medical advice over the phone. Telephone numbers and email addresses are provided for obtaining additional information on specific clinical research trials only. If you have specific questions which require clinical expertise, please call your primary care physician.