Dr. Westby completed her BSc. in physiotherapy in 1988 and her PhD in rehabilitation sciences at UBC in 2010. She has worked as a physiotherapist at the Mary Pack Arthritis Centre in Vancouver her entire career and published several articles, authored chapters and presented internationally on rehabilitation and exercise therapy for varied forms of arthritis and joint arthroplasty. Building on her doctoral research, she is currently undertaking a CIHR-funded postdoctoral fellowship in the School of Public Health, University of Alberta to develop quality indicators for hip and knee arthroplasaty rehabilitation.
Developing quality indicators for the process, structure and outcomes of rehabilitation for total hip and knee arthroplasty care in Canada.
- Clinics in geriatric medicine - 2012, Jul 30
- BMC health services research - 2010, Jun 18
- BMC health services research - 2009, Jun 16
- Arthritis and rheumatism - 2001, Dec 12
- Arthritis and rheumatism - 2005, Oct 11