Degrees / Designations
Jack Bell Research Centre, Rm. 255 2660 Oak St. Vancouver, V5W 1E2
Disorders and Conditions
Other Areas of Research
- Understanding the mechanism by which MCL-1 (a pro-survival factor) functions in the nucleus as part of the cellular response to DNA damage.
- Signalling pathways in macrophage cells activated by oxidized forms of LDL and testing hypotheses developed from the in vitro studies in mouse models of atherosclerosis.
- Regulation of the pro-death protein, BAD, by phosphorylation at a unique site and its involvement in cell cycle regulation.
News and Awards
Sep 19, 2013People In Profile: Eric Pesarchuk
- The Biochemical journal -
- Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.) -
- Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology -
- Molecular biology of the cell -
- Cellular signalling -