Knowledge Translation is the art and science of moving evidence into health care policy and practice.
Have you identified a need for practice improvement? Your knowledge translation (KT) project will help you integrate evidence into best practices.
The PHC and VCH Knowledge Translation Challenge will:
- Support staff who do not have knowledge translation experience
- Help design your own KT project
- Provide easy access to KT resources, mentorship and funding
- Letter of Intent (LOI) due: October 24, 2019 at 4PM (PST)
- Full application due: April 23, 2020 at 4PM (PST) ***Extended to June 18, 2020***
2019 Forms and Documents
Contact Amanda Chisholm, Manager, Internal Awards firstname.lastname@example.org