Knowledge Translation is the art and science of moving evidence into health care policy and practice.
Have you identified a need for practice improvement? Your knowledge translation (KT) project will help you integrate evidence into best practices.
The PHC and VCH Knowledge Translation Challenge will:
- Support staff who do not have knowledge translation experience
- Help design your own KT project
- Provide easy access to KT resources, mentorship and funding
- Letter of Intent (LOI) due: October 22, 2020 at 4PM (PST)
- Full application due: April 22, 2021 at 4PM (PST)
Forms and Documents
Contact Amanda Chisholm, Manager, Internal Awards firstname.lastname@example.org