Knowledge Translation (KT) is the art and science of moving evidence into health care policy and practice. The PHC and VCH Knowledge Tranlsation Challenge will:
- Support staff who do not have knowledge translation experience
- Help design your own KT project
- Provide easy access to KT resources, mentorship and funding
Have you identified a need for practice improvement? Your knowledge translation (KT) project will help you integrate evidence into best practices.
Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute is delighted to partner with Providence Health Care on the Knowledge Translation Challenge program.
The Knowledge Translation Challenge is designed to support teams of PHC and VCH clinicians who may not have much KT expertise, but are responsible for moving evidence into practice. There must be a minimum of two people per team. Teams can be inter-professional. All team leaders must be 0.5 FTE or greater at PHC or VCH for at least 1 year (full-time, part-time, or casual).
- Letter of Intent (LOI) due: October 22, 2020 at 4PM (PST)
- Full application due: April 22, 2021 at 4PM (PST)
Forms and Guidelines
Contact Amanda Chisholm, Senior Manager, Education and Funding Initiatives at email@example.com