The CCNA COMPASS-ND study aims to investigate the bases, commonalitites, and distinguishing characteristics of Alzheimer disease and related neurodegenerative disorders.
You may be eligible if:
- You have experienced a decline in memory or other mental functions, or you have one of the following conditions: subjective cognitive impairment, mild cognitive impairment (MCI), vascular MCI (V-MCI), Alzeimer disease (AD), dementia of mixed etiology, Lewy body dementia (LBD), Parkinson’s disease dementia (PDD), MCI in Parkinson’s Disease (MCI in PD), or Frontotemporal dementia (FTD)
- You are between 50 and 90 years of age
- You can commit to 4-5 clinic visits over a 3-month period, then another set of 4-5 clinic visits over 2 years’ time
- You are willing and able to have an MRI scan
- You are able to consent to all testing procedures
- You have sufficient hearing, visual, and language abilities to be able to complete study procedures
- You have a study partner who knows you well and can attend study visits with you
Study Coordinators and Research Nurses cannot give medical advice over the phone. Telephone numbers and email addresses are provided for obtaining additional information on specific clinical research trials only. If you have specific questions which require clinical expertise, please call your primary care physician.