This study is exploring certain aspects of the blood and brain to determine how a person may recover from COVID-19. In addition, this study will examine how the different aspects of COVID-19 may affect how a person thinks or feels.
Individuals are eligible to participate if they:
- Are between the ages of 14 and 90
- Are a resident of the Greater Vancouver area
- Have been tested and received a diagnosis of COVID-19
- Have been cleared and recovered from COVID-19
- Are willing and able to provide blood samples
- Are willing and able to attend in-person assessments
Study Coordinators and Research Nurses cannot give medical advice over the phone. Telephone numbers and email addresses are provided for obtaining additional information on specific research studies only. If you have specific questions which require clinical expertise, please call your primary care physician.