This study will test the safety and tolerability of a medium chain triglyceride (MCT) supplement in those with Alzheimer Disease (AD).
- You have a diagnosis of mild-moderate severity Alzheimer Disease.
- You are between the age of 50-90
- You have someone who knows you well, who you see frequently and who can be your study partner and accompany you to all study visits.
- You are able to speak, read, and understand English
- You have adequate visual and hearing abilities to be able to complete tests
- You have completed at least 6 years of education
- You are in good general health, with no diseases that would interfere with the study
- You are not breastfeeding, pregnant, or of childbearing potential
- You can commit to 5-8 clinic visits over a period of approximately 2-3 months
- You are willing and able to have 2 MRI scans and 2 PET scans
- You are able to consent to all testing procedures
Study Coordinators and Research Nurses cannot give medical advice over the phone. Telephone numbers and email addresses are provided for obtaining additional information on specific clinical research trials only. If you have specific questions which require clinical expertise, please call your primary care physician.