MD, University of British Columbia
Internal Medicine Residency, University of British Columbia
Endocrinology Fellowship, University of Washington
Dr. Paty is an endocrinologist based at Vancouver General Hospital. He is actively involved in clinical care and research in the areas of diabetes and islet transplantation. He works with the solid organ and bone marrow transplant programs to treat post-transplant diabetes and other endocrine disorders.
- In-hospital management of steroid-induced diabetes.
- Effect of islet transplant on diabetes complications.
- Ultrasound follow-up of thyroid nodules.
- Canadian journal of diabetes - 2015, Dec 15
- Canadian journal of diabetes - 2013, Sep 27
- Evidence-based medicine - 2012, Jan 24
- Diabetes technology & therapeutics - 2006, May 31
- Diabetes - 2005, Jun 28