BSR, MS, PhD, FCAOT
Catherine Backman is an occupational therapist and health researcher interested in the impact of chronic illness, like arthritis, on participation in life roles parenting, employment, and social activities. She and her graduate students also conduct and contribute to intervention studies relevant to occupational therapy and rehabilitation practice.
eHealth ethics; arthritis and parenting; activities and health
- Arthritis and rheumatism - 2007, Apr 19
- Rheumatology (Oxford, England) - 2012, Jan 23
- Arthritis care & research - 2012, Jan 26
- The Journal of rheumatology - 2008, Aug 1
- Arthritis and rheumatism - 2008, Oct 9