- Ocular Pathology ICO Fellowship, University of Toronto
- Ocular Oncology Fellowship, Princess Margaret Hospital, University of Toronto
- Vitreoretinal Surgery Fellowship, St Michael’s Hospital, University of Toronto
- PhD in Retinal Imaging, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Vitreoretinal Surgery Fellowship, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Residency in Ophthalmology, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Doctor of Medicine, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Dr. Eduardo V. Navajas is a subspecialist in Vitreoretinal Surgery. He joined the faculty of the Department of Ophthalmology, University of British Columbia in December 2014. Prior to this, he was attending Vitreoretinal Surgeon at Queens University, Kingston, Ontario.
Dr. Navajas provides medical and surgical care for patients with age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vascular occlusion, retinal detachment, epiretinal membrane, macular hole and other diseases of the retina.
He is active in clinical research, having published peer reviewed articles, book chapters, and abstracts in society meetings.