The objectives of this 15-day study are:
- To compare steady-state trough plasma concentrations of clozapine and its metabolite norclozapine when given once daily and twice daily (at the same total daily dose)
- To determine if frequency of clozapine administration has an effect on:
- Symptoms of schizophrenia
- Adverse effects of clozapine
- Fasting blood glucose, lipids, creatinine, and urea
- Weight and waist circumference
Visit ClinicalTrials.gov for more information.
Study Coordinators and Research Nurses cannot give medical advice over the phone. Telephone numbers and email addresses are provided for obtaining additional information on specific clinical research trials only. If you have specific questions which require clinical expertise, please call your primary care physician.