Dr. Dong received medical training from China before moving to Canada. He completed an MSc in Molecular and Cellular Biology at Laval University, Quebec and a PhD in Physiology at the University of Toronto. He received post-doctoral training from the Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto and from the Vancouver Prostate Centre. He is a recipient of several scholarships for his doctoral and post-doctoral training.
The primary focus of Dr. Dong’s research is to understand how steroid receptors regulate gene expression and apply this knowledge to treating patients with prostate cancer and premature labour.
- The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism - 2013, Jan 7
- Molecular endocrinology (Baltimore, Md.) - 2012, Jul 30
- Molecular endocrinology (Baltimore, Md.) - 2011, Jun 29
- Molecular endocrinology (Baltimore, Md.) - 2009, Jul 28
- Molecular and cellular biology - 2007, Jun 18