Dr. Raymond W. Lam is Professor and Head of the Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program in the Department of Psychiatry, University of British Columbia, and Director of the Mood Disorders Centre of Excellence at UBC Hospital within the Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute. His research covers the spectrum of non-pharmacologic and pharmacologic treatments for mood disorders, with a focus on seasonal, treatment-resistant and workplace depression. He has published over 230 papers in peer-reviewed journals and authored 11 books on depression, and serves on the editorial boards of 7 international journals, including as an editorial advisor for the Cochrane Collaboration. He is also the Executive Chair of the Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments (CANMAT, www.canmat.org).
- European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology - 2012, Sep 10
- Journal of occupational and environmental medicine / American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine - 2012, Nov 8
- Journal of affective disorders - 2011, Jul 15
- BMC psychiatry - 2009, Dec 16
- Journal of affective disorders - 2009, Sep 11
- The British journal of psychiatry : the journal of mental science - 2013, Nov 4