MD, FRCPC, MHSc
Dr. Thalia Field is a stroke neurologist and clinician-researcher with a focus on clinical trials. She has a particular interest in process improvement in clinical trials, which includes optimizing strategies for participant recruitment and retention, investigating strategies for efficient use of resources, and selecting outcomes that are of relevance to patients. She is also investigating the role of technology in meeting these challenges, including the use of telemedicine for remote recruitment and assessment of study participants, and the use of artificial intelligence to enhance efficiency in trials by enriching trial populations, automating components of participant assessments, and helping to identify important patient-centred outcomes.
Please direct research-related email queries to Vanessa Dizonno, lab manager.
- Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association -
- Cerebrovascular diseases (Basel, Switzerland) -
- Stroke -
- American journal of hypertension -
- Stroke -
- International journal of stroke : official journal of the International Stroke Society -
- Current treatment options in cardiovascular medicine -
- Reviews in neurological diseases -
- Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis -
- Current neurology and neuroscience reports -
- Neurology -