Dr. Jeff Brubacher is director of the Vancouver General Hospital (VGH) Emergency Medicine Research Program, director of the road safety and public health research lab at the University of British Columbia (UBC), scientist at the Centre for Clinical Epidemiology and Evaluation and associate professor in the UBC Department of Emergency Medicine. He practices as an emergency physician at VGH.
Dr. Brubacher’s research interest focuses broadly on injury prevention with a special interest in drug impaired driving, substance abuse and injury. He received a Scholar Award from the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research in 2011 and a Health Professional Investigator award in 2017.
- Paediatrics & child health -
- Traffic injury prevention -
- Injury prevention : journal of the International Society for Child and Adolescent Injury Prevention -
- Addiction (Abingdon, England) -
- The Lancet. Public health -